Your shopping cart is empty
- Celebrating Two Years of the Christian Financial Alliance!
- Christian Financial Alliance: Great Financial Tools
- Christian Financial Alliance: Christmas Tips
- FREE Ebook Giveaway!
- Christian Financial Alliance: The Importance of Thankfulness
- Christian Financial Alliance: Fighting Against the Love of Money
- Christian Financial Alliance: Learning From Financial Mistakes
- Christian Financial Alliance: Should Churches Borrow Money?
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 4 of 4)
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 3 of 4)
Category Archives: Spending
(This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com.) Many Christians struggle with whether or not it is good, or godly, to spend money on our own enjoyment. While there are a lot of ways one could respond to this question, … Continue reading
Ok, I’ll be the first to admit that my title might be a little misleading. This post is not a process for analyzing your personal financial situation (and whether or not you are ready to build a house). Instead, it … Continue reading
If you hadn’t read the headlines, one of America’s “mega-churches” is filing for bankrupcy. (Click here for story). Normally I try to avoid commenting negatively on current events/authors/books/etc. because it can create divisions that might not be necessary, instigate battles that really … Continue reading