Your shopping cart is empty
- Celebrating Two Years of the Christian Financial Alliance!
- Christian Financial Alliance: Great Financial Tools
- Christian Financial Alliance: Christmas Tips
- FREE Ebook Giveaway!
- Christian Financial Alliance: The Importance of Thankfulness
- Christian Financial Alliance: Fighting Against the Love of Money
- Christian Financial Alliance: Learning From Financial Mistakes
- Christian Financial Alliance: Should Churches Borrow Money?
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 4 of 4)
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 3 of 4)
Category Archives: Poverty
This is a guest post I did for onemoneydesign.com. It is a little long, but well worth the read. 13 Things that will make you Poor I had the idea the other day to read through the book of Proverbs … Continue reading
Should poor people give? (Christians, that is) This is an excellent question. I get asked this often. Here is my best answer. (I’ll say right off the bat: This is an area where I believe you are free to disagree with … Continue reading
I got asked by a friend the other day: “How should a Christian view the Welfare System?” Tough question. Loaded question. There are a lot of hidden assumptions and persuasions within such a question- humanitarian, political, economic, social, spiritual, religious… … Continue reading