Your shopping cart is empty
- Celebrating Two Years of the Christian Financial Alliance!
- Christian Financial Alliance: Great Financial Tools
- Christian Financial Alliance: Christmas Tips
- FREE Ebook Giveaway!
- Christian Financial Alliance: The Importance of Thankfulness
- Christian Financial Alliance: Fighting Against the Love of Money
- Christian Financial Alliance: Learning From Financial Mistakes
- Christian Financial Alliance: Should Churches Borrow Money?
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 4 of 4)
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 3 of 4)
Category Archives: Perspective
(This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com) I have to admit, we tend to think of “sharing” as something that we tell children to do as they rip toys out of each other’s hands. But, if we are being honest, … Continue reading
(This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com.) Many Christians struggle with whether or not it is good, or godly, to spend money on our own enjoyment. While there are a lot of ways one could respond to this question, … Continue reading
Financial independence is a buzzword in today’s time. Certainly there will be a little variety to our definitions, but the overall idea seems to be: build wealth until you are independent of any need for earning income. Or, to put … Continue reading
This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com I grew up a little different than your run of the mill American. When something broke in our house, we fixed it. Doesn’t matter what it was, we fixed it. I was … Continue reading
(This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com) I heard a sermon the other day that got me thinking about discontent in a different light. When researching for my second book: Christ-Centered Contentment, I stumbled across 100 different perspectives on … Continue reading
This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com. Putting “Me First” is the worst financial move a Christian can make. Jesus clearly said, “The last shall be first, and the first last.” (Matt. 20:16, NASB) The phrase itself is a … Continue reading
(This was a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com) Among the many instructions the Bible has for our giving, it calls for us to keep our giving “secret”. Jesus plainly told us to give in this manner: “So when you give … Continue reading