Your shopping cart is empty
- Celebrating Two Years of the Christian Financial Alliance!
- Christian Financial Alliance: Great Financial Tools
- Christian Financial Alliance: Christmas Tips
- FREE Ebook Giveaway!
- Christian Financial Alliance: The Importance of Thankfulness
- Christian Financial Alliance: Fighting Against the Love of Money
- Christian Financial Alliance: Learning From Financial Mistakes
- Christian Financial Alliance: Should Churches Borrow Money?
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 4 of 4)
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 3 of 4)
Category Archives: Leadership
This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com I grew up a little different than your run of the mill American. When something broke in our house, we fixed it. Doesn’t matter what it was, we fixed it. I was … Continue reading
(This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com) “Leadership” has been a trendy genre for the last 20 years or so. Now, while I enjoy reading on the topic, I have to admit most of the material out there on … Continue reading
If you hadn’t read the headlines, one of America’s “mega-churches” is filing for bankrupcy. (Click here for story). Normally I try to avoid commenting negatively on current events/authors/books/etc. because it can create divisions that might not be necessary, instigate battles that really … Continue reading