Your shopping cart is empty
- Celebrating Two Years of the Christian Financial Alliance!
- Christian Financial Alliance: Great Financial Tools
- Christian Financial Alliance: Christmas Tips
- FREE Ebook Giveaway!
- Christian Financial Alliance: The Importance of Thankfulness
- Christian Financial Alliance: Fighting Against the Love of Money
- Christian Financial Alliance: Learning From Financial Mistakes
- Christian Financial Alliance: Should Churches Borrow Money?
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 4 of 4)
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 3 of 4)
Category Archives: Future
(This is a post I wrote for onemoneydesign.com) Today we are going to look at a famous story from the Old Testament. As I read over this account, it brings to mind old felt-board Sunday School lessons! But aside from … Continue reading
This quote is from Richard Foster’s book Celebration of Discipline. (I would highly recommend it). “Freedom from anxiety is characterised by three inner attitudes. If what we have we receive as a gift, and if what we have is to be … Continue reading
I read this proverb the other day and it made me think about debt in a deeper light. The proverb does not directly address the practice of borrowing, but a closer look reveals its connection to leveraged living: “The prudent see … Continue reading