Your shopping cart is empty
- Celebrating Two Years of the Christian Financial Alliance!
- Christian Financial Alliance: Great Financial Tools
- Christian Financial Alliance: Christmas Tips
- FREE Ebook Giveaway!
- Christian Financial Alliance: The Importance of Thankfulness
- Christian Financial Alliance: Fighting Against the Love of Money
- Christian Financial Alliance: Learning From Financial Mistakes
- Christian Financial Alliance: Should Churches Borrow Money?
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 4 of 4)
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 3 of 4)
Category Archives: Debt
Congratulations! You did it. You crammed four years of school into five. You walked in a mere lad and now, several all-nighters and countless coffee cups later, you are a college graduate. The world is your oyster and your youth, … Continue reading
I work with college students at our church and I get asked questions about student loans all the time. I figure it is a question well worth answering on the blog. So: Would the Bible condemn or condone the student … Continue reading
I read this proverb the other day and it made me think about debt in a deeper light. The proverb does not directly address the practice of borrowing, but a closer look reveals its connection to leveraged living: “The prudent see … Continue reading
Ok, so plenty of people have written on the fundamental advantages of living debt-free. This post is a little different. I wanted to provide ten “lesser known” reasons for living debt free. I want to shed light on things that … Continue reading