Your shopping cart is empty
- Celebrating Two Years of the Christian Financial Alliance!
- Christian Financial Alliance: Great Financial Tools
- Christian Financial Alliance: Christmas Tips
- FREE Ebook Giveaway!
- Christian Financial Alliance: The Importance of Thankfulness
- Christian Financial Alliance: Fighting Against the Love of Money
- Christian Financial Alliance: Learning From Financial Mistakes
- Christian Financial Alliance: Should Churches Borrow Money?
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 4 of 4)
- What did Jesus say about Money (Part 3 of 4)
Category Archives: Action Step
The Christian Financial Alliance was created to help readers. The idea is this: Create a panel of biblical finance gurus. People who take seriously the call to teach the Bible accurately with grace and truth. Once a month, we post a question with a response … Continue reading
Ok, I’ll be the first to admit that my title might be a little misleading. This post is not a process for analyzing your personal financial situation (and whether or not you are ready to build a house). Instead, it … Continue reading
This three part series is lifted from thoughts in Richard Foster’s book Celebration of Discipline. (I would highly recommend it). “Contemporary culture lacks both the inward reality and the outward life-style of simplicity…we are trapped in a maze of competing attachments…we have … Continue reading